Keep Up To Date
Subscribe to our newsletter,
Executive Coaching is a perfect alternative for Directors with distinct development needs. In our experience, working with our clients, both improved knowledge of key topics and changes in board behaviours can be successfully addressed through this service. From newly promoted Chairmen and Non Executives Directors to individuals underperforming at Executive level coaching has provided the catalyst for change.
The Executive Coaching process
- We will discuss with you what you want to achieve by undertaking this process
- We will make a proposal with suggestions of one or more coaches who will have the requisite knowledge and track record of success.
- You can have an initial meeting with one or more coaches to make sure you can work with them and they with you
- The first formal meeting will cement the goals and produce a plan and way of progressing that suits your timescales and other commitments.
- Putting learning into practice is the best way to progress with coaching and between coaching sessions your coach will agree the actions you will take to progress towards you goals
- Normally sessions are scheduled on a monthly basis but this can be varied according to your needs
- The number of coaching sessions is normally six but we will agree this with you dependent on the situation
We provide professional executive coaching for board directors and senior executives to develop their overall effectiveness, professional and personal development, management performance, self-confidence, leadership, relationships, decision-making and goal setting. It is flexible and highly tailored to your individual needs
An executive coach is there to facilitate rather than advise on what you should do. They ask insightful questions, and help you assess and establish what you want to achieve, The plan they build with you is designed to make the transformation from where you are to where you want to be achievable.
The people we work with as Executive Coaches have a good understanding of the environment for Directors and the common problems they face. In addition they will recognise the commercial pressures and regulatory standards you are expected to meet. The real benefit of using our caches is that they focus on your goals in context by combining their skills in creating behavioural and attitudinal changes with business sense.
If you are thinking of coaching to develop individual performance contact Judy Delaforce at judydelaforce@bp&eglobal.com to discuss the requirements of your Board and any in-house board briefing programmes.
BP&E Global – because Board Performance Matters